Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Girls,is it true that fancy,nice sport cars turn you on?

I know it's stupid but a lot of guys says thatGirls,is it true that fancy,nice sport cars turn you on?
I've seen some drivers in sports cars and they seem more cocky than anything. It's a huge turn off when men act that way. I'm not turned on at all by what they drive, how they have it tweaked or fixed up, how much noise it makes, etc. I admit it's silly some guys can get like this, but most of them just come off as jerks.Girls,is it true that fancy,nice sport cars turn you on?
They are certainly fun to ride in, but I am more interested in the driver. A nice car is only going to do so much. I like someone who is secure in themself with or without a nice car. My fiance drives a Honda. I had no idea what he drove when I first met him. I liked him for him. Which is probably a good thing since he is not driving a sports car.
Not at all. Makes me think that a guy isn't ready to settle and perhaps he his priorities messed up........or that he's got more money than brains.
Some girls are, some girls arent. Some like how you can handle the car more than the power or looks of the car... but what really matters depends on if you can charm them well enough and have them too busy dreaming about you to notice the car you drive ;)
it's ridiculous. there are some girls that like money so cars might be important for them. but it's really not important for others.
well im a guy and it does help i drove a Ferrari F355 for a couple of hours the ladies seemed to like it actually got a hook up out of it. Ive owned sports cars since ive been 16. i have two cars a run of the mill Ford focus and a Nissan 350Z. it helps but isnt totally important. plus any chick who is with you because you drive a certain car you dont want anyways.
For a majority of younger girls, this is true. For me, it doesn't impress me at all.
No not really...
Any woman who feels that way has her priorities mixed up.
No.





If a guy has one, I listen to them talk about it and show it off. But in the back of my mind, I am thinking that they are just being a guy.
it only turns me on when it is my car so I say no it don't turn me on.
definitly cuz most of the time it comes with a sexy owner
I asked my sister this question a few years ago and she gave me the following answer: ';Women like a man in a nice car because if he has a nice car then he has the MONEY to buy a car'; I said to her you don't need money to buy a car just enough to finance the deal. Her reply: ';and your point';

No comments:

Post a Comment