Friday, February 12, 2010

Why do a lot of guys-that I see-hide their true emotions for some gurls behind their sport/hobby?

god...that really bugs me when a guy hides his emotions...its like you can't express your emotions when he can't do the sameWhy do a lot of guys-that I see-hide their true emotions for some gurls behind their sport/hobby?
Look every man knows, you want a man. Really, men needs to hold it together, including a job, his family and his emotions. I know you would not have be atracted to someone who had feelings, because you would be supporting him, emotionally. . . .. . .Why do a lot of guys-that I see-hide their true emotions for some gurls behind their sport/hobby?
rats and i was just about to post my answer when u gave him best answer!!! man one second too late!

Report Abuse



man i can't even post it cuz it's over 300 characters oh well. some other time then

Report Abuse



he feels afraid that if they express there emotions it result badly





if they did it could either result in disaster or help there relationship but they rather not risk it unless the benifit is alot better than the consiquence

No comments:

Post a Comment