Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Any true boxing historians here to educate and exchange knowledge of the sport we love so much?

well i think the biggest was Santana Desol who recently departed this earth but id like to think i can carry on some of his knowlege that he tought me im a big fan of boxing and id love to give my knowlege to any question you ask.


thanks


~Cherokee74Any true boxing historians here to educate and exchange knowledge of the sport we love so much?
I don't know much about the past generations in boxing, but the new school is my thing..Any true boxing historians here to educate and exchange knowledge of the sport we love so much?
I'm sorry Johnnie, but my mom won't let me hold conversations with cartoon characters. I'm in counceling already for chrissake! Just kidding - anytime!
Johnnie,


if boxing history is what you are really interested in, then Bluedevil is the man you most definitely need to contact, before anyone else here. This man is a true boxing historian and along side the late, great Santana D, probably the biggest expert on this sport's grand tradition that ever logged on to this forum. Apart from him I recommend Frank D, Pancho, CJ, mrraraavis, Paulie, baz31 and Brent. They are all very knowledgeable and respectful when boxing tradition is concerned and I believe that you can get a lot of great insight from all of them on various aspects of this part of the ';sweet science';.
Yes.
I hope so.....I'm here to learn more.
Shut up ni66er, since when have ni66ers like this been allowed to ask questions?
You bet but watch out for the nuts like douglas c
That was my whole reason for joining, amigo! It's been fun so far.
Plenty, Rick, Smitty, Brent, Pancho, LL Vette and Flif just to name a few who have taught the blogbaba quite a bit during the time I have been frequenting this site. Cherokee 74 gets a thumbs up from the blogbaba for acknowledging our bro Santana D, he was our best and brightest before God took him.





Anyone with a love of boxing becomes a historian with time if they stay around the sport long enough.
Love too, I follow your questions and my knowledge might be limited to yours.
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment