Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that Men prefer Sports over Sex?

I have heard that given the choice of watching their favorite sports team and having really Good sex that men will choose the game. Is this true?Is it true that Men prefer Sports over Sex?
Um no. Men actually would rather make love to a beautiful woman,


rather than watch a ball. Especially if she is good in bed. I mean


the game could wait. Besides I love sports, but I could care less.


That is why there is ESPN. And Tivo. =) Is it true that Men prefer Sports over Sex?
Older men like their sports; but in no way do they prefer the sports over the sex. It may seem that way to the younger men, but then most of them aren't happily married yet and they have absolutely no idea.
THE SMARTER ONES DOOOO.


haha.


The stupid ones are the only ones that are more interested in sex.


BLAH, I usually am interested in the ones who like SPORTS.


They are more romanitcal.


HA.
It depends on my mood. But about 99 times out of 100 I'll take the sex.





The only way that I would pass up on the sex is if my favorite team was playing a championship and I wasn't horny at the time.
If your man would rather watch sports than have sex with you, he's got some sort of insecurity or you're really bad in bed.
The idiots yea. I would choose sex over anything if she trying to grab my attention, while i was doing something else.
Really?
No! And I don't know any guy who does, that's completely moronic.
no sex is amazing


  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment