Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that we are not allowed to make exercises(sports) just before going to bed?

I heard that it is not good to use the machines that we have at home to make some exercises just a few minutes before going to bed.For example, if one has a bycicle at home, he or she should practice latest one hour before going to bed. Is that true?What do you know about that?Is it true that we are not allowed to make exercises(sports) just before going to bed?
It's not bad for your health or anything, but exercise is something that wakes you up and makes you more alert. That's why it's not recommended to exercise before you sleep cause then you might have trouble falling asleep. It's also why it's recommended to exercise in the morning so you can wake up. Whatever though, I exercise at night. Not right before I sleep but still I do it at night.Is it true that we are not allowed to make exercises(sports) just before going to bed?
Exercise makes one active, how can one then fall asleep.
Its like asking if having sex before going to bed is bad for you. Of course not, as long as you can go to sleep afterward. However if it cardiovascular exercise that you are doing, make sure that you wind down slowly, so your heart rate is back to almost normal before you get off the equipment. And remember that the highest risk of a heart attacks occur just after the awakening.
You are foreign aren't you?
Are you sure?? or maybe they will cost you a little bit tired than not to do the exercises before you sleep, or they will make you over sweat while on the bed and you'll get cold and sick because of that. That's my answer, hopefully could help you much.
I have not heard of this, but I have heard the best time to exercise is in the morning. I can not see why it would be a problem. If you do this and you sleep fine, I don't see the problem. However I'm not a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment