Sunday, February 7, 2010

True Sports lovers: Honestly, who is gonna win the 2010 Superbowl?

I don't want to know favorite teams. Based on stats of how well teams are doing, who do you HONESTLY think is going to make it to the upcoming superbowl and win?True Sports lovers: Honestly, who is gonna win the 2010 Superbowl?
vikings titans vikings will take the winTrue Sports lovers: Honestly, who is gonna win the 2010 Superbowl?
Honestly? It is too early to say. My early favorite was the Steelers o go again but seeing how they nearly lost to the Titans, i'm not so sure. Also the Pats barely edged out against the Bills. I think the NFC East looks interesting, Eagles looked real sharp but who knows how McNabb will handle his numerous injuries to come. They just got Garcia, Vick? The Cowboys also looked sharp but we all know how they fall apart.
I think it will be the Vikings, representing the NFC, and the Chargers, with the AFC.


I think that the Vikes'll be winning at the end and in the final minute (to quote the commercial) Phillip Rivers'll go all PHILLIP RIVERS and lead to a Darren Sproles 7 yard TD run.





P.S, if this actually happens i will run down my street with a burning Titans flag (Titans Fan)
vikings, because we all know adrian peterson is a beast and he will take the load off of brett farve, its hard to do damage to your shoulder when you only have to throw it 20 times a game, as long as brett manages the game and doesn't do anything stupid and ap stays health and everyone on the defense stays healthy the vikes are my pick
ALTHOUGH I HATE THEM, THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WILL WIN SUPER BOWL OVER THE EAGLES
Steeler vs Vikings to be honest





To be honest IDK who going to win
I would have to say the Steelers will win over the Panthers
I think it will be the Steelers over the Vikings.
Dallas over New England
Falcons over the Ravens
Los Angeles Rams
Honestly...I don't Know...its way too early to tell. But given past history and team rebuilding that occurred in the off season it could be the Saints. Honestly
giants all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment