Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are there any true sports hero's left to look up to?

With all the controversies concerning baseball, and Micheal Phelps; it made me wonder how many champion sport hero's there are. Tiger Woods comes up, no drugs, controversies, two kids, supermodel wife, and just dominates the competition.





Besides Tiger, are there other true sport hero's to look up to?





And I don't even like watching golf, and potheads should look up to Micheal Phelps :-) I do.Are there any true sports hero's left to look up to?
Tiger woods uses steroids, he is not a role model.Are there any true sports hero's left to look up to?
Michael Phelps weed incident does not take away from his hero status in my mind.





The elite ';natural'; players in sports these days are Tim Duncan, Alexander Ovechkin, Lebron James, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Tiger like you said. The list can go on but all of those players seem natural to the public and are at an elite status in my eyes.





To me no sports player should be considered a hero. A hero are the guys in uniform in the US and overseas putting their lives at very high risks to protect millions of Americans they don't even know.





I got a good laugh about your last comment with Phelps :) ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment