Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that wearing a sports bra too often can make your boobs grow slower/flatter?

my mom told me this to make me stop wearing them. i wear them almost everyday basically and she said if i keep it up, they will be flatter, or hurt.Is it true that wearing a sports bra too often can make your boobs grow slower/flatter?
No, it just makes you unfashionable.Is it true that wearing a sports bra too often can make your boobs grow slower/flatter?
No that is not true. Your size is in your genetic makeup.
I wear sports bras quite often, they do not make your breasts grow slower/fatter.





If you wear TIGHT bras, it will hurt.
No, this is not true. Does wearing tight pants make your legs less fat? Nope...because fat cells (which is what breasts are) will continue to grow regardless of the clothing you wear.
Lies.


I wear one just to protect myself from the stupid dudes at my school.


If you want to be noticed, sure where something else, but your mom was probably just trying to scare you into wearing actual equipment.
No, not true.
no...hahaha next time she says something like that ask her what she put in her orange juice...
yea its true look it up online!!!
Momma's Lying To You! Dont Listen To Her!

No comments:

Post a Comment