Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that girls who know sports are the best kinda girlfriends to have?

if so then i need to stop being with the asian ladies they are hot but they don't like sports.Is it true that girls who know sports are the best kinda girlfriends to have?
No. Let's say I go on a date.


And I say, ';Wow you look like Sam Cassell!';


And she says, ';What!?!?!';


I say, ';You know basketball?';


She says, ';Of course! btw we're breaking up!'


I yell, ';NO!!!!! If only I had a girl that doesn't know b-ball!! WHY!!!!';Is it true that girls who know sports are the best kinda girlfriends to have?
I'd much rather have a good-looking girlfriend, with a good personality than one that knows sports.





Even though sports are great, I think girls are kinda cute when you have to explain sports to them.
Yes.
no too manly.
lol not really. Most girls that know sports are tom-boyish. (which isnt a bad thing, but just not my type).
i sure think so
no unless their cheerleaders then we win

No comments:

Post a Comment