Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that doing sports before breakfast burns more fat?

Some people say that doing the daily morning exercise BEFORE eating your breakfast makes you burn more calories/fat.


So is it a better idea to exercise before breakfast with a totally empty stomach if you wanna lose weight or it doesn't matter before or after meal?Is it true that doing sports before breakfast burns more fat?
Everyone's body is different. What you have to do is try working out at different times of the day for a period of time and see what your best results are. I was told that running before I go to bed will burn off more calories. Because while I am sleeping, my body is burning off calories and I am not consuming any. When I was running in the morning, during the day I would think ';I worked out this morning, I can eat this burger for lunch';. Which was not good.The best thing to do is create a program that fits your lifestyle. You may not be able to run bright %26amp; early or late at night. So watch your calories and keep active. There is no right time or wrong time to burn the most calories. People say there is, but there isn't. For me, evening workouts work best. Good luck.Is it true that doing sports before breakfast burns more fat?
There is some truth to that. I've heard that its better to eat right after exercising because your metabolism will still be high. It should burn more calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment