Friday, February 12, 2010

Yoga and taichi are just boring sports - is it true?

Yoga and tai chi are claimed as very good relaxing exercises. I believe this would be true only to a particular group of people. They are those who dont play any sport and stay indoors most of the time, basically a very sedentary life.





Also, I think there is nothing as relaxing as a good short nap after playing a good game of tennis or any similar type of sport.





Reply with your thoughts....Yoga and taichi are just boring sports - is it true?
I would have to disagree with you.


I am a very active person - I am at the gym 5-6 days per week. While there, I engage in heavy cardio routines and lift weights. I also play other sports in my spare time.


I practice yoga and have also tried tai'chi in the past. I found both to be very relaxing. The meditation portions are great to find inner peace and strength.


Honestly, it is a great balance to my other exercise choices. Practicing yoga helps me to be more flexible and perform better at the other things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment