Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that African Americans excel in sports due to selective breeding during slavery?

yes it is trueIs it true that African Americans excel in sports due to selective breeding during slavery?
You just made me laugh sprite out of my nose!Is it true that African Americans excel in sports due to selective breeding during slavery?
don't be an idiot...it's because they work harder, push more weights, etc...u better put on your Klan uniform now and go burn some crosses...that'll make you feel better
Unfortunately there was selective breeding during slavery. Every time I think about it, I picture myself in love with some great guy, but forced to ';marry'; and procreate with someone I have absolutely no interest in because we're both muscular or fast or have stamina. HORRIBLE! I picture that I get beaten because I keep sneaking off to my love, then they sell him off to keep us apart. Romance novel stuff. Anyway, I do know what you're talking about and don't think it's racist. It actually did happen. I think we're not properly taught of the dynamics and details of slavery. Some people don't seem to know much about it or even stop to think about how it relates to today. While it's their choice if the descendants of these people just sit on the couch and eat Cheetos, it makes more sense for some of them to use their physical prowess.
no, but it doesn't hurt.
Never thought of that but you could be right
I've actually heard that many times as horrible as it sounds and is. some also say that that's why there are hardly any black quarterbacks-they're mostly white (because quarterbacks tend to be more intelligent than the other positions)--awful theory isn't it? seems to be true tho...
This theory has a high probability. Because we see that African Americans excel in most cases at sports far greater than any of their ethnic counterparts from Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast....basically all of West Africa. I am sure if West Africa could produce a basketball player as skilled as Michael Jordan was, he would hop his *** on the first plane to the USA, (just like the Russians hop on the first plane to Canada if they are excellent hockey players,) because we all know the NBA pays quite well.
no. their background comes from people who worked hard and did a lot of lifting and all, so they develop muscles and everything quicker and stay skinny most of the time
That is probly the stupidest thing ive ever heard! Dont waste everyones time!
It sounds politically incorrect but it makes sense looking at the history of it. It's possible that it helped.
racist

No comments:

Post a Comment