Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How true of a hometown sports fan are you, really?

I only like hometown teams. I grew up just south of Cleveland, so I only follow these teams:





Cleveland Browns


Cleveland Indians


Cleveland Cavaliers


Cleveland Crunch (when i was young and actully liked soccer)


Ohio State Buckeyes (football and basketball)





I guess I could be more hometown and root for like.. Cleveland State University, but I took to the Buckeyes early enough.





Are you this dedicated to your home teams? I will not root for any other teams, unless it has playoff signifigance or something of that matter.How true of a hometown sports fan are you, really?
Washington Redskins


Baltimore Orioles (embarrassing)


Washington Wizards


Maryland Terps (undergrad)


Georgetown Hoyas (grad school)


Washington Capitals





the Baltimore and Washington mix thing is cause i grew up in aa county and its kind split and Baltimore didn't have a football team for a while and Washington didn't have a baseball team for a long time.How true of a hometown sports fan are you, really?
Not very good. I live in Atlanta. I'm a Cubs and Bears fan. I have been to a few Braves games and a few Thrashers games. But my loyalties lie elsewhere! Sorry ATL!
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment