Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that advertising companies rely heavily on film, music, TV and sport celebrities to fool the.......?

........... consumers?





If a successful person drinks coke everyday does it mean that if you also drink coke you might become successful as well?





Please tell me what you think about the use of celebrities in advertising.








Thanks for your answer.Is it true that advertising companies rely heavily on film, music, TV and sport celebrities to fool the.......?
If you want make quick money, you should know how to capture the majority or how to fool the majority.





This also comes under philosophy. You have rightly chosen to put this question under philosophy.Is it true that advertising companies rely heavily on film, music, TV and sport celebrities to fool the.......?
Why do you think they make commercials and make big bucks out of them...
Thanks for spying my question, DOG! hahahahaha as if i dunno about U HA!
Yeah i believe a lot of people think that. I don't think im going to become the next tony hawk or M.J. if i drink a soda like them. But yes advertising has an effect on me. just like everyone else.
Yes and the sad thing is that most of the time it actually works.
I have watched tv commercials for Coke. I don't drink Coke. Therefore we can conclude that the advertising for Coke has no influence on my behaviour. I have seen advertising for Coke with celebrities as well. As I don't drink, Coke paying celebrities to advertise the product has no influence on my behaviour.





If you drink Coke, you could attribute your behaviour to the commercial, but I think it is because you decided to go to the store, buy it and drink it.
The idea is to make the product into an icon by associating it with iconic ';personalities.';





An interesting thing to consider is the current trend of advertisers to take the personalities out of the equation and just go with the symbolic icons. Just observe how many automotive ads have people in them now. Look at other products; the use of animation is increasing in advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment