Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true ITV Sport presenter Jim Rosenthal has been sacked from ITV?

It has been seuggested in the newspaper from today, that Jim Rosenthal's contract with ITV Sport will not be reniewed. It this true? What do you think about this?Is it true ITV Sport presenter Jim Rosenthal has been sacked from ITV?
Yes. He said he wants to concentrate on his career as count on sesame streetIs it true ITV Sport presenter Jim Rosenthal has been sacked from ITV?
I expect its is age ,They seem to prefer young women on Sports programmes these days I am a woman and I have never thought it seemed right ,seeing women reporting Football,perhaps I am old Fashioned
thats what the paper said today
who watches ITV ?
yep
glad he was one of the most biased reporters against any team that played England.
I never liked him, he always reminded me of one of my creepy uncles.

No comments:

Post a Comment