Friday, February 5, 2010

';Money and professionlism have ruined the true spirit of sport';- do you feel this about the olympics

I have to do a speech about how money and professionalism does and doesn't ruin the true spirit of sport. I have already wrote about how it does and doesn't in soccer and in some irish sports.





Now I have to argue if it does ruin the true spirit of the people competing in the olymics.





There are some things I have to discuss like why people do compete in the olympics, do they get paid, do they do it for their country or for fame.








Can some of you's please help me to get some different views and opinions please.





Thanks..';Money and professionlism have ruined the true spirit of sport';- do you feel this about the olympics
The sense of accomplishment of being the best at a sport that you love and walking into Olympic Stadium with other Olympic athletes. I can't imagine anything better than that in competitive sports.
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment