Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that tennis is a gay sport?

I for one love to hit balls back and forth especially so with another man. Is this a gay feeling from the game of tennis or should I finally except the fact that I'm gay?Is it true that tennis is a gay sport?
Really!!!!!Is it true that tennis is a gay sport?
accept it your gay tennis is a gentleman's game well um most off the time lol
no its not gay
No, tennis isn't gay. But if you are, you should accept it.
No baby, that's stupit.
Yes, tennis is a gay game........... if the game involves all gay players. But seriously, it's not a ';gay game';. Agassi is a stud!!





But your name is cornholer, so yes, you should probably except that you are gay.
sure, why not!
When you see Andre and Roddick play that look gay to you
no its not
I don't think tennis is related to being gay. Then again, maybe you are a gay tennis player.


Then again, maybe not.
No, but you can play anyway.
i sure hope not! :(
no it's not....lol. don't worry it's called playing tennis not being gay.
Cut that out right now, Percy!
Is tennis the real question? I'm straight and play tennis. But I also believe we are all a little gay. Some are so gay they are called gay. I think sexuality is like your baby finger. We all have one. There is no bad little finger. There is no better little finger. I think it is a tough answer. Tennis is my favourite sport. And I believe you need to find ways to check out what you believe. Don't do something unsafe because you are in a hurry, angry or upset. It also goes for playing tennis. You will play a much better game.
no, there are plenty of strait tennis players, it's probably just you
yes
it's not as gay as football. Where you have one man bend over in front of another then the one in the rear reaches through the front guys legs and grabs his ball.
Sports and orientation are in no way related. Just because you have an interest in a particular activity doesn't connote what kind of people you are attracted to. It may be a common sport/activity played by many of one type of people, but that type of social setting is often created when a group of a certain characteristic happens to show an interest--maybe they feel more accepted on the tennis courts.
It is not a gay sport. I am a straight person and I love this sport.
I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tennis isnt gay but im pretty sure you are gay though
No, that would be the sport played by metrosexuals hiding their gayness--soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment