Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that you HAVE to take sport at college?

Someone I know told me today that when you go to college, it doesn't matter what else you take, you HAVE to take one sport class. He told me it was compulsory.





This is a joke, right!? I SUCK at sport. I mean really suck. I'm only 15, so I won't be ready for college for a few years, but I'm really worried. I'm certain I want to go to NYU -- will I have to take sport there?





Please, any answers will be extremely helpful.





He was kidding me, right?Is it true that you HAVE to take sport at college?
I've attended two different colleges and have never been told I HAD to take a sport. They will pretty much let you take whatever you want. You get list of the classes that are required when you declare your major but you don't actually have to take them. You can take whatever you want. Just don't expect them to let you graduate in four years.Is it true that you HAVE to take sport at college?
ive never heard that. i went to college and wasnt in any sports. i did take an aerobics class, but thats because i wanted to.
hahahahahhahhaa. no you don't why would they force you, especially if it has nothing to do with your career choice? thats just like saying you have to join a frat/sorority.
He's pulling your leg. There may be some college out there who does this, but it would be extremely rare, if even legal. College's do not make you join a sports team, play, or anything extracurricular you don't want to do.





Relax, you have nothing to worry about.
You don't have to take a sport but some colleges have a Physical Education class you have to take. At my school they offer all sorts of things - swimming, yoga, biking, hiking, weight lifting. You can even take a health class and you're done with your requirement.
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment