Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the true definition of a sport?

When people ask me if I play a sport, I usually reply that I play tennis, basketball, soccer, and that I dance. More often than not, someone will say that dance is not really a sport. I disagree, because dance is competitive and usually exhausts even the best-conditioned athletes after an hour or so. Nothing makes me sweat more, to be honest! Do you agree that dance is a sport? Why or why not? Thank you in advance. No rude answers, please!What is the true definition of a sport?
a sport is anything that implies competitiveness, physical exertion, sweating. Anything that leaves you exhausted, tired. Happy it's done.... : )What is the true definition of a sport?
dancing is an art aswell as a sport, the guy above completely nailed it
  • feel the rain on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment