Friday, February 5, 2010

TRUE SPORT FANS ONLY: Are you a true fan when it hurts to watch your favorite team play?

I would say so. I'm an Eagles fan and I couldn't stand watching them get their butts kicked week in and week out. Actually it makes you more of a true fan because you actually care about them.TRUE SPORT FANS ONLY: Are you a true fan when it hurts to watch your favorite team play?
Not if you are a Chicago Cubs or Arizona Cardinals fan. Then youare just average.TRUE SPORT FANS ONLY: Are you a true fan when it hurts to watch your favorite team play?
Oh, yeah...I'm Forty-Niner-Faithful, and it kills me every year, dammit! Actually, now that I think about it, it's really more like every game...I always have hope that they'll win, but you can see how well that has gone!!





This year's draft seems to be more successful than last year's, but I suppose we won't really know until the fall.
I have been a Braves fan for so long, I can remember the old bumper stickers that said ';Go Braves! - And take the Falcons with you.'; Yes, I know how to root for a team when it sucks, although, thankfully, I haven't had to worry about that much until this year. Oh well, GO BRAVES!!!
Yes, especially if they lose.
If your team is losing or getting beat pretty bad, it will always hurt to watch your team lose trust me I know. I am a UTEP Miner fan is you know anything about the Miners they have had many losing seasons they are finally a good football program but when they lose all I can think of is here we go again. But I stay till the end whether they are winning or losing.
You're A true fan when you still love your team whether they're in first or last, and You don't become a fan of a team that always wins if you're not from there.
try watching the past decade of dallas cowboys football.

No comments:

Post a Comment